Why was my deposit rejected?
There could be a few reasons why your deposit was rejected:The amount indicated on your proof of deposit doesn't match the amount you logged
- Ensure the amount you input when you log the deposit matches the amount stated on your proof of deposit.
- To make sure your proof of deposit is valid, make sure it includes the following information: time and date of the transaction, total amount, and remarks if any.
- If your deposit was sent to the wrong account number or the amounts don't match, this could also invalidate your deposit.
- Ensure your checking account has sufficient funds before logging a check deposit to avoid issues.
- If you're trying to deposit multiple checks at once, make sure to create separate deposit logs for each check.