Payouts are scheduled every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 4PM PHT.
Payouts are the payment proceeds you receive for invoices and payment links. When you receive payments from customers, we process and transfer them to your NextPay account on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, according to the payment method used. Please keep in mind that we deduct a transaction fee from the payment amount. If you have a successful payout, you will:
- Receive an email from NextPay containing the total payout amount, transaction fees, and the payout date.
- You will be able to see the payout amount on your NextPay dashboard under Available Balance. You can withdraw the amount to your personal bank account via our disbursement function.
When are payments cleared for payouts?
Each payment method has its own processing time before it is released for payout.
Please take note that calendar days (payments via card) are:
- From Monday to Sunday (including legal holidays)
Please take note that banking days (payments via bank transfer and eWallets) are:
- From Monday to Friday (except holidays)
How do I determine the payout schedule for my customer’s payment?
1. If your customer paid via credit/debit card (Visa and Mastercard)
2. If your customer paid via e-Wallets (GCash, Maya, GrabPay)
3. If your customer paid via bank (BPI and Unionbank)
What's the difference between the Available Balance and the Estimated Payout Balance?
When your customer pays you, it usually takes a few days before it is processed and released for payout. Once the payment is recorded into our system, you’ll see the total amount under the Estimated Payout balance on your NextPay dashboard.
The total amount on the Estimated payout balance will then be processed into its respective payout day, and you’ll receive the total amount of successful payouts under the Available Balance section on your NextPay dashboard.
If there are any payments still being processed, you'll see the amount under the Estimated Payout balance. This is the total amount of payments currently in the process of being cleared for payout. Don't worry though, the remaining proceeds will be available on the next payout schedule.
Can I advance my payout?
You can now have customer payments deposited to your NextPay account ahead of the next payout schedule, subject to transaction eligibility. Learn how to advance your payout.